Creative Team! | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Raydar is on the hunt for a couple of smart cookies to join the ranks of Art Director and Copywriter. You'll be working with some passionate folks at our busy agency that has an enviable client list – including companies like Weet-bix, Fonterra, Mercedes and Pizza Hut.
This set of creatives (you guys can come as a team or solo) must be fresh thinkers with high energy and a passion for originality and craft. You must be brave and able to stand up for your ideas without being too precious. This role could be client-facing at times so the need to present well-structured arguments for your ideas to clients is essential.
We want a team who can work independently and collaborate well across the agency departments. You must be able to take strong direction from our Creative Directors when required. You will be working across multiple mediums, outdoor, print, digital, social, experiential, in-store, branded content and TV so the need to be flexible and a quick learner is a must.
A good level of humility and maturity and the ability to manage your time well will be required in order to balance the day to day of the role along with the opportunities that come along. You will also be juggling a few projects at any given time – and constantly challenged to think outside the box - so a sense of humour and good team spirit will take you far.
A sound knowledge of everything digital and social will be a bonus – we're looking for folks with a passion for new technology and new ways of thinking and motivating consumer behaviour.
- Strategizing marketing and creative plans of action for assigned clients and then translating those creative strategies into dramatic innovative executional concepts.
- Bringing ideas to life with vivid and original visual techniques/writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand different language and communication styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Maintaining quality control throughout all aspects of the production process.
- Delivering creative work that is on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
- Working closely with Account Service in the reviewing of briefs, discussion of ideas and/or solutions, and the sometimes presentation of those solutions.
- Able to translate creative strategies into dramatic innovative executional concepts.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 + years experience at an advertising agency or in-house creative marketing team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Original and effective work.
- Able to work autonomously, if required.
- A self-starter who is well organized.