Executive Team Assistant | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Executive Team Assistant to support our Executive Team.
Reporting to the EA to the CEO, you will work closely with other EA's and administrative staff across the agency, providing day to day administrative support to your team and ensuring the smooth and efficient management of their work days.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an award-winning integrated advertising agency which is part of a global network, where you can grow and develop. Our team has a diverse mix of creative and intelligent individuals who are passionate about creating world-class advertising. This isn't your typical office environment, it's energetic, youthful and there's a good balance between work and fun.
- Diary Management for 3 members of the Executive Team
- Providing ad hoc support to the broader leadership team
- Organising meetings, booking meeting rooms and helping with catering
- Expense Management
- Monitoring of incoming communications and correspondence
- Travel Management – booking executive travel and accommodation, raising PO's
- Work in conjunction with EA's to plan and facilitate any company external events and social functions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior client EA's
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience gained in a Team Assistant or PA role (ideally in a similar industry), and be ready to take the next step up in your career
- Experience supporting multiple team members (at least 2-3 people)
- Ability to multitask and see tasks through to completion in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability – can handle it when things change in the agency on a regular basis
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Exceptional people skills (both external and internal)
- Confidence and openness in dealing with Management and Agency staff
- Ability to break down tasks, delegate and initiate action
If this sounds like the sort of challenge you are looking for, please send through your CV now.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.