.NET Solutions Architect | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SOLUTION ARCHITECT
As a .NET Solutions Architect, you are responsible for crafting innovative technological solutions and leading technical implementation throughout project lifecycle. You manage a team/s of software developers and tech leads, ensuring that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals. You work with Account Management and relevant Discipline Leads to define project approach, scope, cost and duration, and are able to communicate effectively with clients at all levels.
You are a technically excellent programmer who possesses a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends. At all times, you are seeking to improve internal practices and procedures and foster a professional environment for staff development.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Lead the delivery of our written and oral technical proposals.
- Monitoring and maintaining a strong pipeline
- Ensuring the quality of work being produced is off the absolute highest standard
- Working with the Platform Manager and producers to provide technical presentations and solution consultation, monitoring and highlighting future resource requirements
- Lead the consultative discovery of the client's business goals, objectives, and challenges and then translate them into effective software solutions.
- Work closely with our clients and partners to take ownership of the technical aspect of the engagement.
- Advise/design solution architecture and documenting technical approach.
- Conduct demonstrations and lead proofs-of-concept.
- Ensuring the quality of time / project related data for reporting purposes
- Monitoring staff performance and provides constructive feedback.
- Having regular meetings with team members, ensuring they are happy, aware of their progress, and are challenged in their role
- Generating ideas and actions that produce tangible business results
- Inspiring and growing directs reports, coaching and managing them to their maximum potential
- Ensuring everyone is heading in the same direction (in line with business strategy)
- Embodying a culture of continuous improvement
- Inspiring and motivating action across departments and disciplines, fostering teamwork
- Ensuring team is profitable
- Maintaining an optimum level of resources within team
- Providing strategic direction for clients and acts as a guide. Working with clients to define and expand their digital products
- Client presentations as required
- Explanation of relevant project methodologies
- Estimating and ensuring of the accuracy of team estimates
- Collect all relevant information from clients and potential clients and create write-ups with recommendations.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Technical delivery across the entire SDLC.
- Understand and present the technical procedures required to implement the technologies, best practices, align solutions with business needs and assist with the creation of the vision
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills (written and in person).
- Minimum 6 years industry experience.
- Platforms / frameworks experience: ASP.NET (MVC), EpiServer (highly regarded), .Net enterprise CMSs, Selenium, JMeter, GIT, Nuget, EF, Powershell, OOP, Angular, SASS etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web protocols, web architectures, infrastructure, web servers (IIS), caching, load balancing, high availability, etc.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems and persistence technologies: AWS, Azure, CDN, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns & practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC, continuous integration, etc.
- Experience in formal project management environments, including Agile. Familiar with tools like JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Experience diagramming an ecosystem that includes applications, servers, deployment workflows, etc.
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third party suppliers in a professional manner
- A keen interest in digital marketing and web personalisation
- A passion for new technology.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always looking for new trends in Website Development
- Not being uncomfortable around Front End Developers, willing to start loving their world
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
If this sounds like you and you're interested in exploring, please reach out to Jamie Francis today - email@example.com