Advertising Campaign Manager/Project Manager | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
99 is on the hunt for an advertising campaign manager/project manager to work with two VERY exciting and venerable clients – one stationery retailer and another well-known pharmacy brand in New Zealand!
This client-facing role plays an integral part in the strategic execution of various marketing campaigns including – but not limited to - TV, radio, press and data-driven mailer work. We're looking for someone detail oriented, proactive, positive and a great team player!
- Coordinating resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Work closely with clients to determine short and long-term priorities, develop solutions and plan for changing goals
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Serve as liaison between Account Management, Creative, Clients and other stakeholders
- Communicate scheduled deadlines and provide effective warning when delivery dates may be in jeopardy
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Execute special ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 2 years minimium advertising agency experience
- Ability to anticipate customer's needs
- True problem solver—able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excels at prioritizing responsibilities, managing and tracking details of multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for learning and applying new things
- Self motivator, results-driven
- Follows through on projects and demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
A little bit about us:
.99 are New Zealand's leading retail specialist advertising agency and part of the highly successful Clemenger Group. We're a team of 120, and provide creative ideas and production services to more than 15 of New Zealand's top retail brands.
How would we describe ourselves? Well as an agency we are curious, inventive, insightful, effective and collaborative and these are the key traits we look for in our staff; which in turn creates of our awesome culture. We have a vibrant office, a bar, fruit to keep you happy and healthy, a well-stocked fridge. We even have an in-house massage therapist! Who does that??? We do!
How to apply:
Please apply via our website. Direct applications will not be considered.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.