Senior Digital Designer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
The team at CHE Proximity is looking to fill a Senior Digital Designer job to work on the Mazda team. In this senior design position, you'll be guiding and leading two designers and taking ownership over the brand direction across all digital platforms.
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
‘Advertising' It's not what it used to be. It's about ideas that penetrate culture. Ideas the world wants and needs. Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF VISUAL DESIGNER
A digital designer that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- You'll collaborate and design with a team on all Mazda digital solutions ranging from the new mazda.com.au platform to campaign rollout such as social and display
- You will be responsible for outputting digital designs following specific guidelines, working collaboratively with digital developers, producers and creatives in your design executions
- Deliver pixel perfect design with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ensures digital concepts and designs are achievable against usability best practices, cross browser compatibility, and leading web trends
- Create visual designs that extend upon existing campaigns and brand styles through EDM's, display and social platforms
- Collaborate with the experience team to create human centred strategic designs
- Work to creative briefs and show understanding and relevance to the target market a
- Constantly seek to further your knowledge by keeping up-to-date with new technologies and market developments
- Effectively visualize and create concepts into an end-product, giving direction on imagery, typography, iconography.
- Present designs to client and team presentations
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- An impeccable portfolio displaying pixel perfect websites, mobile and social media designs
- Have sound understanding of typography, colour, form and symmetry
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Estimate your design time when required
- Have excellent time management skills and work well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of pride in your work
- Provide design insights for creatives, developers, producers, designers and account service
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and a collaborative team member for innovation
- Have a vibrant and easy going personality
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator and Sketch
- Minimum of 3 years working as a designer in an agency environment with deep expertise in digital creative execution and best practices
- No development or coding required, however understanding of HTML and CSS would be an asset.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitions to further grow the team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must have valid working rights for Australia.
To apply for this role, or similar positions within the Clemenger Group, please reach out to Sandra Benskin at email@example.com