Group Business Director | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for a strong Group Business Director with proven integrated experience to join our talented team, leading one of Clemenger BBDO Melbourne's biggest and most exciting accounts.
This is a rare and career enhancing opportunity to work on a well renowned and recognised brand. You will be joining one of the world's most awarded creative agencies and leading a fast-paced business whilst partnering with the client to unlock the potential of their brand. There is huge opportunity for career growth in this role.
- Lead senior level client dialogue to deliver solutions that drive business results
- Be the driving force behind some of the most creative and strategically led campaigns
- Contribute to driving growth plan for account
- Manage and monitor client account budgets, P&L, set margins and participate in quarterly reviews
- Lead and manage a team in a proactive and motivating manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong integrated and CX experience across large client organisations is highly desirable
- A successful track record within creative integrated agency
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong and established relationships
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can-do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer.
The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing.
In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.