Account Manager - CRM | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF ACCOUNT MANAGER
An Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion. Campaign activity spans one off projects, comms development across an entire customer journey, platform development and ongoing content production.
- Building and nurturing client relationships with a range of different marketing managers and product owners.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs, contact strategies and strategy decks in collaboration with SAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Working with the SAD on forecasting and revenue reconciliations for all your jobs.
- Owning the JCR and billing process for all your jobs.
- Working in conjunction with the SAD and Client Partner on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities.
- Assisting in managing AE/grad time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the SAD.
- Agency process are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency, other agencies on the client roster and external suppliers.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
To apply to this role or similar roles within The Clemenger Group please send your CV to Sandra Benskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights