Senior Experience Planner | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Experience Planner
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY?
‘Advertising' It's not what it used to be. It's about ideas that penetrate culture. Ideas the world wants and needs. Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers. Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR EXPERIENCE PLANNER
A Senior Experience Planner that is passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience, loves creativity and gets excited about the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big; actually, the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. These are the projects they love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Collaborate with the Head of Experience, Project Lead, Account Service and Clients to define objectives and success metrics for agreed CRM / Customer Experience Strategy.
- Propose an appropriate CRM / Customer Experience Plan to meet objectives.
- Lead the preparation of workshops for clients; including conducting any relevant research and gathering inputs that will be used during the session.
- Work with clients to map current and future state customer journeys and cross-channel interactions.
- Lead the Interpretation and analysis of data / results to optimize customer journey implementation (where relevant).
- Identify opportunities across the customer journey, across bought and owned channels
- Lead the development of contact strategies and messaging matrices to handover to the creative team for development and execution.
- Define requirements for data analysis and performance measurement to support strategy & plans. Understand data structures and sources. Brief and collaborate with data scientists to deliver data insights and performance indicators, to enable the continual improvement of the customer experience (where relevant).
- Work alongside UX, creative, data and media team in order to better execute and complete the customer journey.
- Present strategic recommendations and outputs to the Project lead, the Head of Experience and to clients.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Approx. 5 years experience in a customer experience role (with a focus on experience / journey mapping), in agency, consultancy or internal client.
- Demonstrative leadership skills, either through line/team management experience or via leading a project.
- A good understanding of brand and direct response advertising, measurement and tracking campaigns and effectiveness.
- Understanding and appreciation of Customer Experience strategy
- Experience in designing and assessing customer journeys
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visio (preferred) and/or Omnigraffle
- Ability to understand database structures, know how to approach data led initiatives, write data briefs and partner with data scientists to make complex data easy to understand.
- Experience in interpreting data analysis to uncover behavioral insights, create actionable strategies and drive communications output.
- Passionate about how ideas work and how they deliver commercial return.
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive.
- Understand and appreciate tech solutions, and how they can assist in optimising and implementing customer journeys, and enhance customer experience.
- A profound curiosity and interest in customer experience, consumer attitudes and behavior and the implications for how we communicate.
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure,
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone,
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before,
- Someone comfortable with change and has an ambition to change the way things are done,
- The desire to look forward, review interesting trends both inside and outside the industry and contribute to the vision of the agency.
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week