Senior Account Manager | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager – Integrated
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager, with strong integrated (ATL) and digital experience to join the team at CHE Proximity.
In this Senior Account Manager job you will need to demonstrate a passion for great strategic and creative work and seek at all times to apply that to your role. This role would be largely focused on a large FMCG client across a range of brands and integrated campaigns.
Who would this role suit?
Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you. You desire to be surrounded by smart people who share your ambition and who can mentor you to become a thought leader in your field.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. These are the projects you love and where you thrive best.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new breed of creative agency where you can grow and develop along with visionary leaders passionate about merging creative ideas with technology.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates for print, radio, TV, OOH and digital campaigns
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with GAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Rally the right agency skills into platoons designed to solve specific audience needs and requirements.
- Working with the GAD on forecasting.
- Working in conjunction with the GAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities.
- Ensuring agency process (print, digital, TVC, Creative, AM) are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to grasp complex logic and apply it throughout the customer journey
- Ability to contextualize message to moment within the customer journey
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- You are always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- You loves working with people and get on with anyone
- You're ambitious to grow into managing a team
- You want to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- You challenge the status quo in everything you do
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
To apply for this Senior Account Manager job or to be considered for similar jobs within the Clemenger Group in Sydney, either apply via registering on the site or email your details to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week