Senior Account Director - CRM/Digital | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Director - CRM
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
A Senior Account Director inspires those around them to always strive for better solutions, helping us to build the agency model all others will follow.
A person who gets just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of their most senior clients.
Their responsibility is similar to that of a SME business owner, so they look to continually innovate and proactively build their group.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Lead the CRM and customer experience campaign development for a large insurance brand, focused on driving profitability within the agency
- Harness the talent of the agency and proactively identify opportunities to put that talent to good use in helping your client solve their business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to your client and a go to person for helping them with their business issues
- Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- Foster a team environment across agency departments
- Partner with the new business team on pitches
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Sound understanding of CRM, Loyalty programs and Marketing Automation.
- Comfortable in developing integrated CRM strategies in conjunction with a wider team.
- Comfortable managing internal stakeholders across data, planning, creative and production teams.
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Loves to negotiate
- Enjoys speaking in public and has experience to back it up
- Is a natural leader who can foster and inspire strong teams
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Is a strategic problem solver
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Highlights from 2017
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, Advertising Agency of the Year, Direct/Performance Agency of the Year. Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2.
To apply for this role, or similar positions within the Clemenger Group in Sydney please send your details across to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights