UX Designer | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
UX Designer job
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF UX DESIGNER
A UX designer that ensures everything they touch has a human centred and future-focused lens. Thinking not just of the interaction as a singular point, but understanding the need for the experience to be optimized around the…
- Place: Designing not just for screen size, but mind-state of the user controlling the device. A first time visitor to a mobile site requires a very different experience to a loyal customer who uses an app daily.
- Position: Understand the position an interaction has on the customer journey, being informed by prior knowledge to ensure the hierarchy is centred around the next action we want them to take.
- Person: Ensuring that every interaction a person has with a digital product leads to the next being as optimized/personalized as possible.
Most of all you understand that digital products are part of a wider customer journey, and work with other team members to ensure it is optimsed for its role in the overarching customer experience.
We are building the best digital experience capability in Sydney, and this role suits someone who is keen do ground breaking work and build a team around them. This will naturally suit someone who loves diversity in challenges, enjoys working with others to better themselves and is a proactive problem solver.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and oversee user research that will have you out in the field engaging with customers for an industry first utility for an insurance client - which will start with an app, but evolve into a platform and ultimately extend beyond the screen.
- Work closely with a team of designers and developers to design and test high fidelity prototypes with users
- Work with visual designers to develop design guidelines for large digital products with your understanding of technical components such as CMSs, database schemas, systems integration and front-end languages.
- Work collaboratively with account service/management you will present some next generation thinking about UX at a new business pitch (a deck you wrote).
- Design and run a workshop with clients to extract functional requirements for a brief they required, while also inspiring them to be more forward thinking about where their product (and the business) could get to in the future.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Be able to apply qualitative and quantitative research approaches to uncovering user insights and business needs
- Design and deliver engaging, fun and productive workshops and co-design sessions with clients and users
- Define user stories, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Be able to leverage existing client research and data analytics to inform design decisions
- Define the information architecture, including the creation of wireframes, sitemaps and userflows and validate these through appropriate forms of user testing
- Be able to make concepts tangible for the wider product/design team and the client through rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping (eg sketch, axure, framer, invision)
- Translate designs for developers by supplementing prototypes with light-weight specifications and style guides
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Experience with product design and agile methodologies
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitions to further grow the team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
In 2017 we have added numerous awards to our shelves including Cannes Lions, Clios, Media Federation Awards and also being named as Mumbrella's Specialist Agency of the year and recognised for the best use of UX.
To apply for this UX Designer job or to be considered for similar jobs within the Clemenger Group in Sydney, either apply via registering on the site or email your details to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights