Senior Digital Project Manager | Wellington-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Touchcast are looking for a talented Senior Digital Project Manager to join the team. Working across a range of clients, this role will collaborate cross-functionally to oversee the production of a range of digital projects, with a focus on digital content including responsive email and web content, creative branding and case studies. This is a pivotal, highly visible role, as you will be interfacing with client leadership.
So, who are we after?
With demonstrable web project management skills, you will have the ability to drive projects through to completion. Also a keen eye and interest for new developments and will help us to see how we can apply these to clients' needs and develop our portfolio.
You will be a team player who isn't afraid to muck-in, you will be seen as a safe pair of hands who can take something and run with it. You will have an eye for detail and figures showing resourcefulness and the ability to stay calm and focused under pressure. You will be solutions focused and demonstrate a passion for great strategic and creative work, seeking at all times to apply that to your role.
We are looking for thinkers, with a passion for digital that will add value to the processes and help drive continual improvements within the project management team. You will be able to multi-task and have capacity and stamina for work and remain unflappable under pressure.
The Senior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for scope, budget, timeline, statements of work, scheduling, resource allocation, and status meetings, and will regularly interface with members of the account, creative, development, and production teams, as well as with clients and external vendors.
The Senior Digital Project Manager must be able to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines, and bring a successful track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and in line with client objectives and expectations. Exceptional attention to detail and grace under fire are paramount.
Necessary skills and knowledge:
- 7 years'+ experience as a Producer or Project Manager in a digital agency environment
- Prince2 certification would be advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or related field
- Extensive experience executing a range of digital content initiatives
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and in line with client objectives and expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team and perform well under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Experience of identifying problems and providing solutions during the project lifestyle.
- Experience of producing accurate project documentation
- Experience of managing time and budgets of team members and the project
- Knowledge of the print productions process from start to finish is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of complex DM, eDM and banner campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of localisation/transcreation of assets, microsite and website builds.
- Experience of content management system build and integration
- Knowledge or experience of managing any of the following types of projects would be useful: e-commerce, mobile application and / or other emerging technologies development, SEO / PPC and analytics, Digital Strategy, carrying out/managing User Testing/Analysis in Test phase
How would we describe ourselves?
Clemenger BBDO Touchcast is the largest communications agency in Wellington and we have been recognised globally for our game changing work. We apply commercial creativity to help many of New Zealand's most iconic businesses and brands build sustainable competitive advantage.
We believe in provoking greatness. This means giving our clients the vision and confidence to pursue and solve their toughest business problems. This is how we become their valuable business partners.
At Clemenger BBDO Touchcast, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'.
The brand platforms, content and digital experiences we create for our clients come from this understanding. We're curious and have a deep understanding of people, rituals and cultures. We have craft in our bones, and flourish best when matched with clients who want to use creativity to build brands, inspire people, shift perceptions and move product.
How to apply
Please apply via our website. Direct applications will not be considered.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.