Digital Project Manager | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
WHO IS CHE Proximity?
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From iWatch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
That's why we're looking for the new breed of Producer.
- You're responsible for the timely delivery of quality digital products, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management
- You build relationships through being an exceptional communicator
- You're process and workflow focused
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within, or under budget
- Work collaboratively with all teams across the agency
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within your project teams
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Attend internal and client meetings to facilitate project ideation, delivery or estimations to occur
- Direct communication and digital trafficking with a client to determine next steps and signoff on projects
- Estimate and plan projects, assign team roles and responsibilities
- Manage project issues, assumptions and record decisions escalating where appropriate
- Contribute to digital solution by partnering with creative, experience designers and technical roles
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- You are driven by making the people on your project teams successful, you are a team player first and foremost
- Have exceptional interpersonal, time management and stakeholder engagement skills
- You have worked on fast paced, high volume, dynamic client accounts/brands
- You thrive in the chaos, bringing structure, focus and a clear path forward
- Strong people management skills with an ability to flex your approach to achieve the best outcomes from different personalities and situations
- You're highly responsive, proactive and always on the front foot
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Adaptable and pragmatic person always searching for improvements to how we deliver successful projects
- Confidently liaise with clients and third party suppliers in a professional manner
- High-level understanding of web technologies and relationship to the project life-cycle
- Expected to have 3-4 years experience across the following;
- MediaMind, DoubleClick for banner campaigns
- Experience with HTML5 digital display campaigns, across ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick and Sizmek
- Facebook apps, API and integration approaches
- EDM design and campaign platforms; Campaign Monitor, Responsys, Adobe Campaign
- Automation and workflows for dynamic messaging across eDM campaigns is highly advantageous
- Analytics – Google Analytics, Omniture, Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely
- Experience delivering mobile responsive digital experiences using the latest frontend and backend development technologies
- Experience delivering mobile solutions and apps across iOS and Android would be highly advantageous
- eDM design, development and campaign distribution across ESPs such as Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and other web and mobile languages and technologies is highly advantageous
- MS Project (or similar such as Merlin)
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Mac OS X / Windows
- Adobe Suite
- Experience working with and briefing Testers
- Technical background, delivering web and mobile solutions is highly advantageous
- Degree in computer science or related field of study would be beneficial
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Be able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong and empathetic communication style
- Have control of your time and delegate clear expectations
- Experience and user interface design, and specifically user journey creation, wire-framing, information architecture, business analysis techniques
- Familiarity with Time and Task tracking: JIRA, Trello
- Experience with CMS systems such as Adobe AEM, SiteCore, EpiServer, WordPress and custom CMS
- CRM platforms experience; such as ExactTarget, Marketo
- Experience within Agile teams and their practises
- Omniture, Adobe Test & Target will be an advantage