Digital Products Director - Contract | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE PROXIMITY ARE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL DELIVERY & PROGRAMME DIRECTOR FOR A MATERNITY CONTRACT
The Digital Delivery & Programme Director is responsible for production delivery of Mazda's Digital Programme to support their business strategy, execute and deliver digital projects. Managing a team of producers and business analysts you will be responsible for the delivery of a multi-million dollar programme of work in a face paced environment. This programme consists of a number of products, platforms and projects that span the full spectrum of the CHE Proximity Digital offering from Enterprise Platforms, Creative Campaigns through to Marketing Cloud Automation.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
● Working alongside the Group Account Director to take the needs and challenges of the client and together formulate the digital product roadmap and project plans to support their business strategies and goals.
● Ensure that new initiatives and projects align with the agreed product roadmap and will deliver value to the client.
● Articulate the business strategies and goals to the delivery team, by setting the direction and communicating the strategic digital roadmap to ensure all work delivered will have a long-term impact on the client's business and aligns to their strategies and goals.
● Be able to transition with ease between strategic discussions with senior leaders to detailed outcome driven conversations with delivery team.
● Drive the continuous improvement, integration and cohesion across all areas of the programme.
● Working with internal stakeholder groups to remove barriers to ensure we create omnichannel products and experiences for Mazda and their customers.
● Foster a collaborative ‘one team' approach of both client and agency teams, to drive forth a high performing team with a ‘can do' attitude, while constantly looking for ways to work more efficiently.
● Actively participate in the Agile Delivery community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
● Apply your knowledge of both agile and waterfall delivery to define the best approach for individual projects while also guiding clients who may not be familiar with the approach.
● Championing key agile practises within the team, wider agency and client teams to continuously improve on our existing project delivery methodology.
● Plan and execute strategic digital technology projects, while championing and influencing digital strategy into the wider agency.
● Measure and monitor the performance of the products, projects and platforms and apply these learnings to the continuous improvement of the programme.
Team Management & Leadership
● As the Digital Delivery & Programme Director you support the development of our future leaders, so it is imperative you have experience in managing large interdisciplinary teams of more than 15 people spanning all areas of the agency - development, design, creative, copywriters, strategy and quality assurance to name a few.
● You proactively work to safeguard the teams time to ensure that continuous delivery is achievable.
● Provide leadership and direction to your team and their project work, nurturing their development and empowering them to self organise.
● Support teams of all sizes through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
● Ensure optimal management and utilisation of all resources allocated to the programme.
● Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team while ensuring alignment with the digital roadmap, business strategies and goals to deliver the highest value.
● Be an inspirational leader and mentor who motivates team members to constantly push their boundaries.
● Contribute to and lead internal workshops that help to further develop our internal processes and team members.
● Interest and proactive approach to picking up new tools and software, challenging the current approach and always searching for areas to improve and refine.
● Work with your your team to track the financial performance of all projects under your leadership (direct and indirect) to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation.
● Look at cross-project dependencies, risks, issues, requirements, and solutions, coordinate with individual producers within the team to achieve these insights and keep the overall programme optimised.
● Strong commercial understanding to identity context of digital production within the bigger client picture, and nous to support account service to deliver on strategic growth.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
● Strong background in Project and Programme Management - 6+ years in a senior role delivering digital projects, including campaign, digital marketing, technology platforms, mobile app, marketing automation and website development.
●Enterprise CMS platforms such as EPiServer, Sitecore.
● Marketing Cloud platforms such as ExactTarget, Eloqua and Campaign Monitor.
● 3+ years delivering projects using Agile frameworks eg. Scrum, Kanban.
● Completed agile training / certifications with a focus on Scrum Product Owners and Scrum Master roles.
● Experience leading and planning agile software delivery projects including education of stakeholders on the benefits of engaging others in agile best practises, learning and iterating frequently.
● You can influence and coach at all levels.
● Comfortable discussing concepts related to UX, design and technology.
● You are dedicated, calm and work well under pressure.
● Empowering team members to solve their own problems by offering support and guidance, while understanding when there is a need to step in to solve issues.
● Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple; ability to balance analytical rigor with intuition.
● Excellent communications skills to translate abstract digital/technology visions into reality.
● A passion for organisation and management, with high attention is detail.
● Ability to work with a mix of personality types, observe and adapt ways of working to get the best from all team members.
● Finds a pragmatic balance between best interests of the programme and the client.
● Experience driving digital transformation with significant business benefit and high visibility.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
● Always positive even in circumstances of extreme pressure.
● In addition to your programme and Project Management skills you may have also played the role of Business Analyst or Product Owner.
● A drive to work on further integration and collaboration with other areas of the agency to deliver the best result.
● You are driven to constantly learn and improve on agile delivery practises and team leadership.
● Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before.
● Be familiar with the Management 3.0 approach.
● Apply Scaled Agile frameworks eg. using Nexus or SAFe.
● Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and reporting.