Staffing coordinator | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Test Drive, part of The Clemenger Group, are one of Australia's largest and most respected promotional staffing agencies working on events, expos, experiential marketing and in-store samplings.
Due to our current growth we have an additional role available in Victoria, for a Staffing Coordinator to join our team. This position is a great way, to get your foot in the door, with opportunities of growth within the experiential marketing industry. This is an entry level position.
In this Staffing Coordinator job you will be instrumental in recruiting, managing, training and coordinating promotional staff and brand ambassadors. If you're someone who is described as a "people person" with freakish attention to detail who thrives on coordinating multiple moving parts, at pace, this is the role for you.
The primary emphasis of our Staffing Coordinators role is:
- Filling schedules as per client requests with the appropriate ambassadors for each role
- Recruit, build and develop a strong core of ambassadors in your state
- Be confident and articulate for on-training and briefing for all campaign requirements
- Kit and stock allocations for all campaigns going in field
- You love communicating with a variety of people and you have a can-do attitude
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to work in an incredibly fast paced industry
- You will have the ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and be solution-focused
- You will have strong admin skills and quick to learn new systems
- A strong phone and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be able to work weekends and at events as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- All applicants must have a reliable car with current drivers licence
What we offer to you:
- The chance to work with a diverse range of clients and brands
- A great insight into marketing, activations and all types of events
- A supportive and professional team who have daily contact with you
- No two days are ever the same
- A company that will give you a great foundation for a career in marketing and advertising
If you love working on large marketing campaigns with a diverse range of clients and if you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and a cover letter addressing why you feel you would be ‘the right fit' for this position to email@example.com. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
In return, we can provide a dynamic, friendly and fun environment where your hard work will be valued and appreciated.