Account Manager | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Mazda and CHEP have had a long and incredibly successful relationship – delivering high quality & impactful through the line campaigns and owner communications. 1Mazda@CHE Proximity works as a ‘sub' agency with the larger CHEP agency, allowing us to meet the specific needs of Mazda with dedicated resource across all departments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
An Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them. They ensure that every deliverable is of the upmost quality & standard before it even reaches the client.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of integrated campaign activity from initial client brief to completion. Campaign activity spans one off projects, comms development across an entire customer journey, platform development and ongoing content production.
- Building and nurturing client relationships with a range of different marketing managers and product owners.
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative and task briefs in collaboration with SAD and client that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions and clear objectives.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Working in conjunction with Loyalty and Digital platform account service teams, ensuring cohesive and efficient process.
- Working with the SAD on forecasting and revenue reconciliations for all your jobs.
- Owning the JCR and billing process for all your jobs.
- Assisting in managing AE/grad time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the SAD.
- Agency process are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the effective relationship between the agency, other agencies on the client roster and external suppliers.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Be an integral part of the account team that delivers great work and profitability for the agency
- Solid experience with integrated campaign management with exposure to print, video, digital, social, and photography production
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Be organised, with impeccable attention to detail and strong time management skills
- An effective communicator, both verbally, in writing and in presentations
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Mutli tasker – ability to juggle competing demands from client and agency
- Have a strong knowledge of digital and an appropriate level of technical competence
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Not afraid to get amongst the tools to make things happen