Operations Co-ordinator | Brisbane-QLD
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Traffic & Production Coordinator
The team at Clemenger BBDO in Brisbane is looking for a Traffic & Production Coordinator to support the Operations Director in providing the day-to-day agency trafficking, estimating, execution, purchasing, quality control and general supervision of all creative, print, promotional and digital projects for agency clients.
In this Traffic & Production Coordinator job, you will help to ensure the smooth running of all projects in production while making sure that budgets and schedules are adhered to.
The Production/Traffic Coordinator's work is varied and may include coordinating studio and creative resources, maintaining studio equipment through third party suppliers and art supplies as well as contractor coordination. The role often involves administrative and office management support.
You'll have an opportunity to work across a mix of clients and projects. Clemenger BBDO is The AdNews and B&T Agency of the year. This role will see you working amongst some of Brisbane's most talented creative minds and working on award-winning projects.
Who would this role suit?
You are a collaborator & team player. You're someone who operates with high levels of energy and loves being busy. You thrive in a highly paced environment and can remain calm and steady under pressure. You love being around creative people and take pride in giving them the space to deliver the best quality design work. Ideally you have at least 2 years' experience working within a print production environment and you understand all the technical specs required to get a print job out the door. You're a problem solver and when you don't have the answers you'll go out of your way to find one. You're a strong communicator and aren't afraid to interrogate a brief to ensure you have every detail needed to get the job across the line. You are highly organised have an eagle-eye approach to detail.
What does a Clemenger person look like?
They present well. They are radiators not drains. They make the work better.
They have a healthy sense of paranoia. They are closers. They pick themselves up fast after being knocked down. They raise their hands rather than point fingers. They are loved by their clients - not just liked or respected. They are WE not ME. They do the right thing.
- Assisting with the management of print production projects, promotional ideas and digital projects as assigned by the Operations Director.
- Assisting the Operations Director with negotiation, administration and placement of external orders for suppliers etc to enable maximum quality and economy benefits are achieved.
- Assisting with the workflow into and out of the Studio for layout and digital art generation to maintain schedules, budgets and correct technical specifications.
- Liaising with Account Management/Media Agencies for the nomination, placement and despatch of print advertisements for newspaper and magazine insertions.
- Maintaining files of supplier's portfolios and specifications, help research and locate new suppliers and processes for all kinds of production.
- A willingness to be mentored and proactively seek out opportunities for skills developments.
- Assist with performing category and/or competitive research projects when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of print design and production processes
- Experience in agency trafficking and workflow management
- A working knowledge of BCC and ideally previous experience running estimates
- Highly organised and process driven
- An ability to build rapport and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- An ability to remain calm under pressure
About this company
Clemenger BBDO is Australia's most awarded Creative agency. As a network, BBDO has been recognised as the world's best for several years in a row. At Clemenger BBDO the three things we care most about are THE WORK. THE WORK. THE WORK. Clemenger BBDO is proudly part of the BBDO Worldwide Network of 289 advertising agencies across 81 countries.
To apply to this role please email your CV across to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights