Senior User Experience Designer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity are looking for a passionate Senior Experience Designer to join their Melbourne team.
You will be a Senior UX Designer with outstanding research, strategy and design skills; a passion for advocating a strong UX-led design approach; who is excited to work alongside a talented group of innovators to create outstanding digital products.
With a focus on creating world class work, you'll work in a cross-functional team to create seamless and intuitive user experiences for a reputable Australian largest brands and provide insightful and inspirational thought leadership that helps drive CHE Proximity forward.
What We'd Like From You:
- 6-8 years in experience design, focused around Digital Innovation and human centric designs, preferably from a consulting or agency setting
- Deliver end-to-end UX Design Projects
- Have the ability to lead and shape a design concept
- Be a strategic thinker who has a solid understanding of research and design best practices
- Be a leader within our team, continually helping to refine and evolve our design process, staying up to date on the latest design and technology trends
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Axure, Keynote, etc
- A hands-on, can do approach - you'll sketch, build prototypes, design mock ups and create user personas, storyboards and customer journey maps
- Experience implementing seamless user experiences across a variety of devices and platforms
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation for all digital mediums
- Identify new opportunities to improve sprint-based process with other team members
- Confidently present design concepts and articulate design rationale to team members and clients
- Previous experience that demonstrates depth, breadth and world class work
- An understanding of core service design skills including: user research, business development, business design and tech requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- You will need to be delivery focused, with excellent leadership and communication skills, without losing your keen eye for the smaller details.
- A passion for setting the user experience of industry-leading sites and campaigns
- Strong experience with user needs analysis techniques including contextual inquiry, stakeholder interviews, participatory design, diary studies and focus groups
If you think you could be part of our team, please send us your resume and folio by clicking on the apply button below or send your applications directly to Jamie.email@example.com
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week