Account Executive - Healthcare | Integrated advertising | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Account Executive - Integrated & Digital advertising - Healthcare clients - a mix of great clients
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
It's not what it used to be.
It's about ideas that penetrate culture.
Ideas the world wants and needs.
Not just 30 second spots and four sheet posters.
At CHE Proximity we're putting advertising back together again. We solve business problems by starting with the value of customers
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand.
From Apple Watch Apps that make it safe for women to walk the streets at night, to a program of content that genuinely makes small business smarter. From campaigns that blatantly use competitor spend to drive sales, to utilities that reframe complex decisions and make them simple.
‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity.
We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people move valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Account Executive plays a vital role within the Account Management team. Much of the work you do determines how clients perceive our quality and level of service.
In this Account Executive job your role is to support the team in the day-to-day running of the account, ensuring that projects run smoothly and efficiently. You will need to demonstrate a passion for creative work and be prepared to put in the leg work to help make it happen. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following to your work:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects and a ‘sleeves rolled up' approach
- A great eye for detail
- Sense of urgency and responsibility
- An ability to stay calm under pressure
- Relentless determination to see a project through to the end
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Day-to-day administration of your accounts – you will be responsible for updating status reports, arranging meetings, including agendas, writing contact reports, maintaining shared files and guard books.
- Supporting your AM/AD in the strategic & creative development process – this includes opening job numbers, arranging creative briefings and reviews, briefing simple jobs, collating creative work, developing timing plans, internal trafficking of jobs.
- Supporting your AM/AD in the production process – this includes working with production to get detailed timing plans, production quotes, managing regulatory approvals, completing media instructions and ensuring we have up-to-date media plans.
- Supporting your AM/AD in the financial management of the account – maintaining finance WIP, contributing to the management of the JCRs and ensuring billings are up-to-date.
- You will be required to develop strong relationships within the agency.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Demonstrates a passion for ideas and good creative.
- Naturally calm and collected under pressure.
- Solid understanding of working with different people.
- Excellent communication and upward managing skills.
- Eager to expand knowledge.
About this company
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or to be considered for similar roles within the Clemenger Group, please send your CV to Sandra Benskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights