Traffic Coordinator | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
This is the perfect opportunity if you have been thinking about jumping into a Traffic Coordinator role.
Supporting the Creative Services Manager and Head of Integrated Delivery and Director of Delivery in the administrative running of the departments, and also support with the trafficking of the workflow and enabling the efficient sharing of resources across the agency.
Who are we after?
You'll be someone who has a positive upbeat attitude, strong organizational skills and meticulous in your work, and a natural problem solver who can take the bull by its horns.
You could be someone with previous traffic management experience or you could have transferable skills working in roles such as a mac op, project manager, or even account manager.
The team are an incredibly helpful bunch and you will not be short of support within this role.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Allocating, scheduling and prioritise daily creative, design and studio, retouching workflow using the agency resource tool.
- Manage daily workflow updates as required for each of the departments to ensure everyone is aware of job status.
- Constant liaison with the Creative Services & Resource Manager regarding internal production workflow.
- Work with client service to ensure work is ready to review/present by required deadline.
- All parties are kept informed of any issues in a timely manner allowing for client expectation management.
- Attending resource WIPs and ensuring all key people are present for these.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to interact at mid-to-senior level, manage internal expectations and assist with the delivery of innovative creative work across all channels.
- Junior management level experience including: creative/production, budget and multiple supplier partner relationships.
It is hugely important that you establish and maintain strong relationships within the agency, in particular with the Creative Services Manager, Head of Integrated Delivery and Director of Delivery.
How would we describe ourselves?
We're a customer experience agency, with retail at our heart. We're intelligent and agile, operating at the intersection of creativity, data, technology and content.
Our people curious, inventive, insightful, effective and collaborative and these are the key traits we look for in our staff; which in turn creates our awesome culture. We have fun vibrant offices, a bar, fruit on tap (no that's not called juice), a well-stocked fridge for insatiable all-day snackers, an in-house massage therapist, legendary staff parties and much, much more.
Our purpose is simple. We design experiences that connect people with brands.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Direct applications will not be considered. Please apply via the job ad.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week