Front of House - Advertising Agency | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for a standout personality to be the face of Colenso.
You will create a vibrant and energetic front of house space and build friendly, professional relationships with all clients, business partners, visitors and staff.
Working in a team of 3, you'll be responsible for creating a positive and uplifting experience for all who walk through the door.
This is a chance to learn how the agency works and potentially springboard into another division of the agency.
Get close to the buzz of agency life, you'll be exposed to loads of talented people and get to see what makes us tick – which in a lot of instances will be you! No two days will ever be the same as there's plenty of variety and tasks to keep you on your toes.
So who are we after?
A diligent and bright character who lights up the room and brings enthusiasm to every-day tasks. Your attention and everything runs like a well-oiled machine (with personality).
You'll have life experience, street smarts and a pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are sharp, efficient and thrive on the rewards of a job well done.
I would be good (but not essential) you will have studied in a field related to our industry as this role is a pathway onto bigger things – be it account service, creative, production or digital.
- Illustrates pro-activity and the ability to anticipate what's needed.
- Responds quickly, positively and appropriately to the customer's needs at all times
- Continuously looking for ways to improve company processes and practices in order to improve the customer experience.
- Is prepared to step up and take responsibility, regardless of circumstances
- Holds themselves accountable for delivering the best quality work and results within the deadline
- Makes sound decisions about the best course of action, even under pressure, based on common sense, experience and intuition.
- Can manage multiple tasks at once and remains calm, poised and positive in any situation
- Has a strong attention to detail and takes time to ensure all work is done to the highest level – and with flair.
- Is able to prioritise effectively with impeccable organisation and time management skills
- Bubbly, outgoing and will build their own brand within the Agency
This role requires you to be proficient in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook – preferably Apple Mac, and you will also be trained in using our telephone systems.
An understanding of marketing, communications, design or advertising would be advantageous.
- Overseeing all of our office operational needs of our office
- Event assistance of in-house company meetings and events
- Ensuring all facilities are kept to a high service level, setting the standard for cleanliness, supplies, and workplace health and safety
- Calendar management, scheduling appointments and conference calls
- Coordinating travel domestic and international arrangements
- Office stock take and product ordering
- All other office assistance duties as required
- Management of dedicated ‘General enquiries/Front of house' inbox. Answering emails from internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound couriered mail and packages
- Coordinating staff benefits: In-house Massage, Car Valet etc.
- Ensure the client database is correct and updated regularly
- Maintain agency, client and staff information and documentation
- Create a positive, memorable experience for everyone you come into contact with, be it through the front door or by phone
- Behave in a manner and treat others in way which positively promotes the agency culture and values
Colenso is a part of the Clemenger Group, which is New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies.
We have 8 agencies in New Zealand and 16 in Australia. BBDO was named Network of the year (for the 3rd year in a row) and Colenso is continually ranked within the top 10 agencies in the world.
26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network that has local focus and truly values their staff.
We encourage a good work-life balance and support that through staff initiatives and programmes. This includes massages on Thursday, and free fruit and snacks. Culture and people are our focus and as such we like to enjoy the company of the people we work with.
How to apply:
Please apply online via the job ad as we do not accept direct applications.
Please note: All applicants must hold an existing NZ work visa or be a NZ Resident/Citizen.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week