Receptionist | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking to fill a pivotal role within the agency - our Front of House/Reception.
We are in a creative industry and the impression this role creates is as important to our brand as the work we produce. Our Concierge is our “Director of First Impressions”, responsible for enhancing the reputation of our business.
This person will create a vibrant and energetic reception space and build friendly, professional relationships with all clients, business partners, visitors and staff, creating a positive and uplifting experience for all who walk through the door.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone wanting to get a foot in the door of the wonderful world of Advertising. We are ultimately viewing this role as a stepping stone into the Agency however we are looking for someone with a few years experience under their belt. You'll need to show you have bags of initiative, happy to go the extra mile and prove yourself indispensable to the Agency.
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound couriered mail and packages. Ensure all are dealt with promptly
- Respond to emails in the Colenso BBDO enquiries inbox in a manner that supports our brand
- Responsible for the seamless co-ordination of client birthday gifts
- Responsible for the smooth running of the meeting room calendars and bookings
- Ensure the client database is correct and updated regularly
- Responsible for keeping track of suppliers working in the building and any documentation is filed appropriately
- Organise dry-cleaning for staff and manage any issues promptly and professionally
- Responsible for keeping track of and renewing all magazine and online subscriptions
- Maintain agency, client and staff information documentation
- Create a positive, memorable experience for everyone you come into contact with, be it through the front door or by phone.
- Behave in a manner and treat others in way which positively promotes the agency culture and values
- Ensure the whole reception area supports our brand by keeping it clean, tidy and looking great every day
- Ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the reception area and other administrative responsibilities
- Responds quickly, positively and appropriately to the customer's needs at all times
- Continuously looks for ways to improve company processes and practices in order to improve the customer experience
- Is prepared to step up and take responsibility, regardless of circumstances
- Holds themselves accountable for delivering the best quality work and results within the deadline
- Shows initiative and is proactive
- Makes sound decisions about the best course of action, even under pressure, based on common sense, experience and intuition
- Can manage multiple tasks at once and remains calm, poised and positive in any situation
- Has a strong attention to detail and takes time to ensure all work is done to the highest level
- Is able to prioritise effectively with impeccable organisation and time management skills
- Bubbly, outgoing and will build their own brand within the Agency
Colenso is a part of the Clemenger Group, which is New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies.
We have 8 agencies in New Zealand and 16 in Australia. BBDO was named Network of the year (for the 3rd year in a row) and Colenso is continually ranked within the top 10 agencies in the world.
26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network that has local focus and truly values their staff.
We encourage a good work-life balance and support that through staff initiatives and programmes. This includes massages on Thursday, and free fruit and snacks. Culture and people are our focus and as such we like to enjoy the company of the people we work with.
How to apply:
Please apply online as we do not accept direct applications.
Please note: All applicants must have valid NZ working rights.