Account Coordinator - Instore/Shopper/Sampling | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Account Coordinator – Instore/Shopper
Traffik is the Clemenger Group's specialist agency focusing on shopper marketing, experiential and live activations. We work with an enviable list of clients across multiple brand categories including beverages, consumables, consumer electronics, tobacco, liquor, confectionary and multiple other areas within FMCG. Our team is nimble and highly productive, operating with a high level of energy.
For our instore sampling team we have a new vacancy for an Account Coordinator. This is an entry level role on the sampling team and would suit individuals who have previous experience working either as a Brand Ambassador, in hospitality or in a retail store environment.
This Account Coordinator job is not a deskbound job and you'll be on the go all the time. On any given day this job will see you conducting site visits, traveling to our storage facilities, preparing training videos for Brand Ambassadors, dealing with suppliers and clients, coordinating in-store sampling, staff coordination, packing and cleaning sampling kits, training Brand Ambassadors or reporting and evaluating campaign success. You may be expected to assist with general administration duties across the team.
With the diversity in the role it's really well suited to individuals who love to be busy, who aren't precious about getting their hands dirty (quite literally dusty) and taking charge of ensuring everything is well prepped for instore sampling activations.
- 1-2 years' experience working in hospitality, as a Brand Ambassador or in a retail environment
- Previous experience in either marketing or events
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency across Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Highly organised with strong project & time management skills
- A basic understanding of in-store sampling and experiential marketing
- Well-developed English communication skills, both written and spoken – you'll be preparing and starring in training videos and being highly articulate and confident will be key
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work with a “can-do” attitude
- Must be self-motivated, driven, passionate and a hungry learner
- An ability to interact diplomatically with multiple personality types
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done well ahead of set deadlines
- A collaborative, supportive approach towards work and a genuine desire to contribute towards the social culture of the agency
About this company
Traffik Group is Australia's leading brand experience agency. We fuse creativity and technology to create memorable experiences that move hearts and change minds. Our specialities include experiential, digital, sponsorship, events and content creation. Innovation sits at the core of what we do.
In a nutshell we're experiential thinkers, for the digital age.
How to apply
Please register your details on the Clemenger Group Careers page and upload your latest resume. Alternatively send your resume and a brief cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights