Finished Artist | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO + Myer is looking for a Finished Artist with high volume, retail finished art and layout experience to join the team at Docklands.
Your role will see you produce and create some of the country's leading retail advertising for Myer and work alongside a high performing team who are the best in the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Advertising Agency with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work. Myer is a very big account; the workload is constant and the demands are relentless. This is not a job for the faint hearted.
- Work closely with the Design Director, Studio, and Traffic Managers to receive briefs and turn work around quickly with a high level of detail
- Develop artwork across a range of print mediums including POS, OOH, DM and catalogues
- Produce finished artwork on time with high attention to detail
- Manage time and quality of execution of multiple projects
- Produce fast, high quality work under pressure and according to tight deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a retail studio environment as a finished artist
- Knowledge of Apple Mac, InDesign software, Illustrator/Photoshop software
- Excellent design, typographical and layout skills
- Ability to collaborate and exposure to high volume work
- Sharp eye for detail and ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Flexible and can-do attitude, able to work independently
- Good understanding of branding and working with brand style guides
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills
About this company:
The Clemenger Group have been appointed to look after Myer's advertising account and our in-house retail agency is located at the Docklands in Melbourne.
We want to be the best retail agency in Australia, staffed by people who share our determination to create an intelligent, passionate, responsive, contemporary minded, creatively excellent and irreplaceable part of the Myer business as well as the Clemenger business.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.