|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Redhanded was established in 2002 as a fully integrated advertising and communications agency specialising in integrated communications solutions for businesses that target regional and rural audiences. In 2013, Redhanded joined the Clemenger BBDO network. Today we employ nearly 30 staff from our office in St Kilda Rd, Melbourne.
Redhanded believes in making authentic connections between brands and audiences with a focus on categories including farm, food, health and lifestyle. We make meaningful, authentic connections between brands and people that makes small brands feel big and big brands feel personal. We call this ‘Famously Local'.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Executive Creative Director, this role involves providing insight and strategy direction internally and to clients, underpinned by a thorough knowledge of strategic marketing principles.
Specifically, the role necessitates understanding client needs and using this to develop strategic plans and advice in the areas of branding, communications, positioning and other areas of the marketing value chain. The role has the following key responsibilities:
- Strategic planning and advice provision to clients.
- Present key strategies and insights for existing clients to develop improved marketing rigour, resulting in organic revenue growth.
- Proposal writing and responding to corporate and government RFPs. Provide and present strategic intelligence for new business pitches to potential clients.
- Strategic Insights: In conjunction with the media team, understand and profile target audiences and client customer journeys. Demonstrate thought leadership and present this internally and externally.
- Deliver market intelligence and sector insights that can be curated and used by the entire agency to identify trends and future marketing opportunities.
- Provide insights and strategic support and advice to the creative team including strategic planning in conjunction with ECD.
- Internal and external performance measurement: Together with the Strategy Manager Agri, lead and report Redhanded client NPS survey. In addition, identify and deliver campaign reporting metrics to key clients.
- Deliver on Redhanded yearly Strategy Plan, including core priorities of fame, informing great work and client satisfaction.
- Business development: Identify market trends and opportunities to contribute to the growth and direction of the business.
- Ability to design, undertake and deliver insight-driven projects including basic qualitative and quantitative market research as required by clients.
- Ability to analyse, report and present data in a compelling way. Write proposals and reports autonomously and in collaboration with internal teams.
- Foster strong client relationships and loyalty.
- The job is located at 474 St Kilda Rd Melbourne. There is semi-regular travel (approximately every month) associated with the position including to regional and rural areas across Australia.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to move comfortably between diverse audiences from senior business management to consumers.
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of marketing principles in the areas of branding / brand architecture, positioning, marketing communications and strategic planning.
- Understanding of communication trends across old and new media and platforms.
- Ability to distil thoughts and concepts into highly developed written and oral communications.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse and distil data and deliver actionable insights.
- Strong skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel including arranging data and charting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality outputs.
- Deliver projects that are on-time, on-budget and on-brief.
- Build strong relationships internally with all teams including project management, creative, digital, social and media and be a valued and trusted resource for clients.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in any of: advertising agency, market research, PR, journalism or other strategic consulting roles.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in any of the areas of Arts, Business, Marketing, Psychology.
- Desirably postgraduate qualifications in any of the above disciplines.
- Knowledge of agricultural-related businesses and farming practices and terminology.
- Qualitative and / or quantitative research skills in the areas of design, sampling and reporting.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week