Intermediate Mac Operator | Wellington-NZ
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Intermediate Mac Operator
Clemenger BBDO are looking for a well-rounded intermediate level Mac Operator to join their vibrant and growing team in Wellington. If you're looking for a highly creative environment, spacious new office, and a humble yet incredibly talented team to work alongside – Clemenger BBDO is for you.\
This is a part-time position (25 hours per week), so if you've got personal projects to pursue or responsibilities with young children, this role would be perfect for you.
So, who are we after?
We're looking for someone who is a technically sound Mac Op with a good design eye to work across predominately print production. If you have experience in digital (banners) that would be advantageous. The scope of this position is to produce Mac Layouts, Artwork and Hand Assembly/Mounting required for client presentation. In the majority of cases you will work in conjunction with an Art Director and or Designer in the preparation of work to achieve the best possible creative output.
We're not micro managers and value everyone's independence, but at the same time we will provide as much support as you need.
You'll be someone with a positive upbeat attitude, doesn't shy away from multi-tasking and a fast pace agency environment.
What makes this role unique?
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of award winning projects, which means you will be able to really hone your skills and feel fulfilled in the work you're doing. Outwardly we are a large established agency, but we always work in close cohesion with each other, without being bogged down by a tall hierarchy and status quo.
- Visualization of concepts or designs in association with Art Director and or designer.
- Produce alterations, variations, and alternatives to these visualizations.
- Production of artwork in association with Art Director/Designer and Production Manager.
- Be proactive with suggestions and design treatments that will make the work better.
- Ensure the accuracy of all files and work produced.
- Keep acquainted with latest technology and software developments. Advise of any training required.
- Maintain and correctly use agency equipment.
- Clear communication at all times with Print Production manager on progress and any changes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience in Adobe CC and other industry standard operating systems, software and hardware.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Design qualification or similar, combined with an interest in design.
How would we describe ourselves?
The team at Clemenger BBDO are inquisitive, determined, hungry (not literally, there's heaps of snacks here), and outstandingly supportive and encouraging. We win together, lose together and learn together. This creates our unbeatable culture and passion for what we do day in and day out.
We work under the philosophy of ‘Provoking Greatness'. Everything we do is focussed on being and encouraging the best; of our work, our people, and our client's businesses.
Our team are creative entrepreneurs, we are thinkers, we are passionate, we thrive on a challenge, we have the appetite, capacity and stamina for ground breaking work, and remain unflappable under pressure.
If this sounds like you, come join us!
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Direct applications will not be considered, please apply via the job ad.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week