Account Manager | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger Group's specialist shopper agency Raydar is looking for a talented Account Manager to work across the Frucor (V Energy, Pepsi, H2go etc.) and Cadbury accounts.
Who are we after?
To compliment these two dynamic clients, you'll be someone who is an out of the box thinker, excudes confidence, is very organised, a great listener, and a multi tasking ninja. Having previous agency experience would be advantageous as you'll understand the agency flow, deadlines and challenges.
With the Frucor and Cadbury being long existing clients of Raydar, the relationship is strong and we are looking for someone who is also natural at nurturing and strengthening relationships with your clients and across the different departments within Raydar.
Frucor is the largest account held by Raydar and you'll have the priviledge of working across a client who is forward thinking, fun and truly value the hard work we have delivered over the last 16 + years.
You will be proactive, be able to work autonomously if required, and have a burning curiousity to learn from the more experienced team around you.
What makes this role unique?
It's an opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best talent in the industry and work across a variety of different kinds of projects. This is a varied role across traditional print and digital channels. You will work with a tight knit team, no big ego's, and everyone is very supportive and genuinely enjoy working together.
- Proactive co-ordination of the day-to-day work on the account.
- Setting up estimates in Pegasus reflecting the work required, communicating with all departments to ensure accuracy and being mindful of client budgets.
- Following agency processes to traffic work through the agency, includes trafficking jobs in Pegasus, utilising the correct resource and templates for all client feedback.
- Manage time spent on jobs versus time estimated to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all timings are met and any changes are clearly communicated with the client.
- Tracking monthly revenue to feed into annual forecast (led by GBD/BD).
- Keeping abreast of competitor landscape to build client relationships through trust and understanding of category.
- Manages external suppliers (print, distribution and .99/Workshop) when required and ensuring we receive fair quotes.
- Work closely with internal producer to effectively manage print work.
- Develop and maintain close and trusted client relationships
- Understand the clients shopper strategy and ensure we are always actively linking back to their overall objectives.
How would we describe ourselves?
Raydar is New Zealand's leading specialist shopper and retail communications agency. We combine shopper intelligence with creativity to form campaigns that connect with people and inspire action.
OUR VISION is to be the best ‘anything' agency in New Zealand.
Raydar is part of Clemenger Group – New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies. 26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network, that has local focus and truly values their staff.
Raydarians are: Creative, Positive, Thinkers, Brave and True.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Please apply via the job ad. Direct applications will not be considered.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week