Account Director - 1Mazda | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Account Director – CRM, CX and Marketing Automation
WHO IS 1MAZDA @ CHE PROXIMTY
Mazda and CHE Proximity have had a long and incredibly successful relationship for over 40 years. Due to the vast, varied and scale work, 1Mazda@CHE Proximity operates as a ‘sub' agency with the larger CHE Proximity agency. This allows us to meet the specific needs of our client with dedicated resource across all departments.
The position currently available is within the Digital & Loyalty Account Service team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN AN ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
We're looking for a senior digital CRM lead who has experience with implementing and running marketing automation communications. The ideal candidate will be adept at switching between CRM CX strategy to technical and system integrations through to data analysis, content development and optimising journeys.
This role is to lead and manage the implementation and set up of a major Marketing Automation system for a leading client, which will involve working alongside Digital Producers, Solution Architects, Content & CX Strategists as well as eDM developers and digital designers.
The ongoing remit of this project is to continuously review opportunities for further integration of the platform and lead the ongoing optimisation both from a content & strategy perspective, acting as a consultant to the client and guiding them on best practise. You will need to champion the opportunities that marketing automation can bring and to work alongside the client as a partner to advise how to roll out across other areas of the customer journey, lifecycle and business.
This role will also expand to reviewing and developing a consistent eDM strategy for the client – combining triggered & behaviour driven automation with proactive campaign eDMs.
Lead & manage all eDM activity including providing guidance on segmentation
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Oversee all eDM campaigns
- Develop customer & communication journeys alongside Experience team
- Review and reviewing content matrix and content development
- Provide guidance to other account service teams on best practise and quality control for all eDM activity
- Work with the client on stakeholder engagement plans
- Work alongside GAD to develop roadmap for platform
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Lead & managed blue-chip accounts with a focus on eCRM & automation
- eDM strategy & a keen interest in CX & customer journey mapping
- Advisory role for best practise, optimisation of lead scoring models, customer journeys and new opportunities
- Experience with Marketing Cloud / Email Marketing + Automation systems a must such as Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce
- Problem solver and ability to think beyond the presented remit
- Solid team player and a good communicator
- Ability to work cross department and bring people together to focus on a single goal
- Data – driven
- Ability to build solid relationships – both internally within the agency and with the client
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
ABOUT THE AGENCY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week