Senior Account Manager - Integrated and Digital
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager – Integrated & Digital
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
We are looking for a new breed of Senior Account Manager
A Senior Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
A Day in the life
- Comprehensive management of BTL Telstra campaign activity from initial client brief to delivery.
- Manage and own multiple projects, programs of work, and clients with supreme organization, fantastic communication and project management skills.
- Development and ownership of task and production briefs, timelines, status documentation and estimates.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations as necessary.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency, client and external suppliers
- Manage client feedback and expectations, interrogating business decisions and objectives to enable thorough and efficient project debriefs within the agency.
- Support Senior Account Director with development of strategic documentation to answer clients' business challenges and objectives.
- Support the broader agency by assisting in the development and management of internal agency initiatives.
- Collaborate with Senior Account Director to produce sound and strategic creative briefs, leveraging customer and data insight, a deep knowledge of our clients' product and program of work, and developing inspiring propositions.
How will we know you are the one?
- Ensuring passion for ideas; whether business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Mutli tasker – ability to juggle competing demands from client and agency
- Experience with highly targeted, dynamic communication programs (whether digital or print, BTL or ATL)
- Intuitive ability to balance business objectives with customer-centric marketing
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical and intuitive
- Not afraid to get amongst the tools to make things happen
- Ability to work independently, and as a team, as required
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week