Senior Account Director - Telstra | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Director - CRM/Digital and ATL/Integrated
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
A Senior Account Director inspires those around them to always strive for better solutions, helping us to build the agency model all others will follow.
A person who gets just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of their most senior clients.
Their responsibility is similar to that of a SME business owner, so they look to continually innovate and proactively build their group.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Lead a client division as a profitable business within the agency
- Harness the talent of the agency and proactively identify opportunities to put that talent to good use in helping clients solve their business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients and a go to person for helping them with their business issues
- Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- Foster a team environment across agency departments
- Partner with the new business team on pitches
- An ambassador for SmartWork, using smart work programs to deliver creative intelligence
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Ability to map, optimise and recreate customer journeys
- Ability to interpret and leverage data to influence the direction and optimisatin of a program
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Loves to negotiate
- Enjoys speaking in public and has experience to back it up
- Is a natural leader who can foster and inspire strong teams
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Ability to build and master programs rather than campaigns
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Is a strategic problem solver
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week