Senior Writer - co:lab | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As a result of a forward-thinking collaboration the award-winning team at CHE Proximity in Sydney has a newly created vacancy for a Senior Copywriter to join co:lab. This is a great opportunity to join a new business unit producing best-in-class creative work on a well-loved brand supported by high calibre creative talent.
WHAT IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communication and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
This role offers the perfect marriage of working client side as part of one of Australia's best creative agencies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF Senior Copywriter
In this Copywriter job we are seeking a proven track record as a copywriter, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief.
You are comfortable and confident in your writing, and willing to help less senior members of team improve their copy skills. In this role as Senior Copywriter you will be a leading figure in the creative team and will be given plenty opportunities to tackle challenging briefs with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy.
Your self-assurance as the senior copywriter will see you taking charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using your initiative to seek out and incorporate new trends into campaigns effectively.
Working alongside developers and designers you'll have the opportunity to maximise your team collaboration and multi-tasking skills at the same time expressing your original approaches and innovative ideas.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Senior copywriter at co:lab you'll be able to shape, influence and be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Developing creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Checking all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meeting deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Pushing clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Liaising with clients
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
Other things that would make you excel in this role
This role is best suited to advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others. It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining creativity, data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week