Junior/Mid Writer - co:lab | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As a result of a forward-thinking collaboration the award-winning team at CHE Proximity in Sydney has a newly created vacancy for a Mid weight Copywriter to join co:lab. This is a great opportunity to join a new business unit producing best-in-class creative work on a well-loved brand supported by high calibre creative talent.
WHAT IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communication and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
This role offers the perfect marriage of working client side as part of one of Australia's best creative agencies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF Copywriter
In this Copywriter job you'll be working with a senior copywriter taking responsibility for generating stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts created by designers, across many platforms, including:
- Websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs
- Marketing materials
- Press and print advertising
- Press releases
- Sales letters
You'll have an opportunity to develop your skills, working with your passion for writing to expand and improve.
In this role you will collaborate with colleagues using their feedback to sharpen writing skills and create finished pieces that attract and persuade.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Copywriter at co:lab you'll be able to shape, influence and take responsibility for:
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into attractive copy
- Writing perfect, pleasing copy that will engage the reader
- Receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a copywriter
- Understanding client specifications to craft copy that is on brand
- Keeping copy consistent and identifiable for each client
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Some experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
Other things that would make you excel in this role
A passion for delivering best-in-class creative work that's grammatically sharp and well executed. A willingness to learn from those around you!
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining creativity, data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week