Videographer - co:lab | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Videographer – Shooter/Editor
As a result of a forward-thinking collaboration the award-winning team at CHE Proximity in Sydney has a newly created vacancy for a Videographer to join co:lab. This is a great opportunity to join a new business unit producing best-in-class creative work on a well-loved brand supported by high calibre creative talent.
WHAT IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communication and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
This role offers the perfect marriage of working client side as part of one of Australia's best creative agencies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF Videographer – Shooter/Editor
In this Videographer job you will be involved at all stages of image production for both video and stills through to post production of final deliverables.
Working as part of the production team you will act as both videographer/photographer and capture imagery and sound for a range of deliverables for all client's communication channels. You will work directly with the client, the broader CHE agency and the in-house CHE team to ensure that work is completed to a high standard and workflow is efficient and well organised.
This role requires technical proficiency and understanding of videography and stills photography as well as video editing in the Adobe suite. You will be responsible for the care and maintenance of all photographic and video equipment and associated shooting gear. You will need to have an understanding of workflow systems for the processing, use and storage of visual assets and we will expect you to contribute to the management of these systems with the rest of the team.
This is a mid-level role with the opportunity to develop professionally and technically. Training will be provided and there will to scope to grow.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As Shooter/Editor at co:lab tasks often include but are not limited to:
- Camera Operation both video, stills and sound
- Equipment Inventory
- Equipment storage and maintenance
- Data wrangling
- Editing of video and sound
- Graphics and basic animation for video
- Loading & converting footage
- Visual Library management
- Outputting files & masters
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- You have excellent knowledge of both Video Camera and Stills Camera operation across a range of camera models and associated gear such as lens, lighting, microphones, tripods etc.
- You have solid technical competency in Premier Pro, Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder, After Affects plus a good knowledge of all file formats.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and computer based system.
- You have a natural ability to communicate to all levels of the business with clients, suppliers and team members.
Other things that would make you excel in this role
You are highly organized with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to video and stills production.
You identify problems and formulate solutions well ahead of schedule.
You're known for your “can-do” attitude as well as for being collaborative and supportive team member!
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining creativity, data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week