Senior Designer - co:lab | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
As a result of a forward-thinking collaboration the award-winning team at CHE Proximity in Sydney has a newly created vacancy for a Senior Designer to join co:lab. This is a great opportunity to join a new business unit producing best-in-class creative work on a well-loved brand supported by high calibre creative talent.
WHAT IS co:lab?
A partnership between CHE Proximity and IAG, co:lab is an internal centre of creative excellence for extending IAG'S brands in all marketing and customer touchpoints on all platforms in and around central brand campaigns, communication and strategies to win customer's ‘hearts and minds' now and in the future.
• Designing, writing, developing, analysing and editing
• Making stuff. Good stuff.
• Keeping the pixels sharp and the experience clean
• Smart, organized, efficient and effective
• On-brand and on-strategy
• Integrated seamlessly with all departments with strong process, workflow and trusted creative output
• Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
• Executive presentation design
This role offers the perfect marriage of working client side as part of one of Australia's best creative agencies.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF Senior Designer
In this Senior Designer job you will have an opportunity to maximise your design talent across print, web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile design projects. We are seeking a hybrid Designer that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide.
Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you.
For you no task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And you believe there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Senior Designer you'll be able to shape, influence and take responsibility for:
- Working closely with project managers to receive briefs and meet deadlines
- Working to tight deadlines under high pressure
- Managing time and quality of execution of multiple projects
- Identifying opportunities to improve the quality of the work
- You'll work on all design solutions, including, print, web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas
- Be responsible for the quality of executions and quality of designs
- Ensures digital concepts and designs are achievable against usability best practices.
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off
- Deliver pixel perfect design with a meticulous eye for detail
- Work as a team with copywriters and designers
- Constantly seek to further your knowledge by keeping up-to-date with new technologies, trends and processes
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Have sound understanding of typography, colour, form and symmetry
- An impeccable portfolio with pixel perfect design demonstrating a variety of projects including responsive website/mobile designs, eDMs, newsletters, posters, documents & forms etc
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Ensure concerns around timings, delivery and resources required are raised early and often
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and a collaborative team member
- Have a vibrant and easy going personality
- Solid knowledge of Adobe/Sketch/Invision
- Minimum of 5 years working as a designer
Other things that would make you excel in this role
You are highly organized with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to communications output.
You identify problems and formulate solutions well ahead of schedule.
You're known for your “can-do” attitude as well as for being collaborative and supportive team member!
WHO IS CHE PROXIMITY
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers.
By combining creativity, data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Some recent highlights
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week