Senior Producer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE PROXIMITY ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF DIGITAL PRODUCER
The digital Producer is responsible for the timely delivery of quality digital products, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management. They should be process driven and an exceptional communicator, able to manage client stakeholders and internal Digital and Creative teams.
Key aspects of the role:
- To work on-site at CHE Proximity Melbourne across a wide variety of clients such as AGL, IAG, RACV, Coles and many more.
- To manage the production and coordinate delivery of eDM campaigns and programs that follow CHE principles and best practices.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business objectives and deliver an eDM program that supports business priorities.
- Improve ways of working and optimization approaches to streamline delivery – avoiding reinventing the wheel.
- Sharing learnings with key stakeholders.
- Partner with data scientist, developers, producers, testers and UX/UI to deliver a range of best in class digital projects.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Attend client meetings to take briefs.
- Run daily stand ups for the team.
- Manage scheduling and workflow.
- Monitor and improve process to increase quality and delivery cadence.
- Report back regularly to CHEPs Digital Products Director about progress.
- Manage stakeholders and stakeholder expectations, coordinating delivery to agreed standard.
- Project management
- Successfully delivering multiple digital projects across various client brands.
- Managing workflows, team focus on brands and testing and delivery.
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions.
- Ensuring expectations are set and met for the client.
- Managing internal stakeholders Interfacing directly with client to take development briefs.
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the briefs.
- Manage projects to an agreed plan and specification
- Coordinate with CHEP Melbourne office for use of testing resources as required (to pre-defined scope).
- Collaborate with the Digital Operations Director on the roadmap for team development, growing the team capability and expanding their skill sets.
- Run team WIPs, monitor loading and delivery expectations and performance issues and bottlenecks, escalating where appropriate.
- Work on and monitor progress on development plans for each team member in collaboration with the Digital Operations Director.
- Continual improvement around process and work product
- Review current process and ways of working and implementing and suggesting new processes and solutions.
- 4+ years of digital production experience.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third party suppliers in a professional manner.
- Strong creative / communications skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world.
- Experience: You will have delivered a wide range of projects during your career, with particular focus on digital projects most common within an advertising context. EDM and landing page experience is a mandatory (including more complex customer journey and triggered communications) – preferably with exposure to Oracle Responsys.
- In all contexts, your work exemplifies a love of digital craft, process and tech best practice, and where appropriate, pushing boundaries.
- Experience of working in a variety of approaches including Waterfall/SDLC, Agile/Scrum/Lean and Iterative delivery.
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
‘CHEP' are thriving at the moment, having been named B&T's 2017 Agency of the Year and won a raft of international awards.
We're a multi-location, full-service agency that fuses together specialisations ranging from writers and designers, producers and planners, media experts and data analysts, to digital geeks and tech peeps.
Simply click apply below. Be sure to have a folio attached and a personalised Cover Letter. It means a lot
If you know someone in your network who is looking for Digital opportunities, we have a variety of them currently so feel free to refer them on directly to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week