Mid-weight Digital Designer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Q1. Are you currently a Junior Digital Designer feeling like you could take on more complex projects?
Q2. Are you currently working on Digital Marketing campaigns such as eDMs, Landing pages and Banners?
Q3. Do you want to design microsites and webpages?
If yes is your answer to all of these Q's then keep on reading.
We are looking for a Digital Designer that can be responsible for the design of campaign landing pages, microsites, and best in class eDM's. Along with solid visual design skills, we need strong user interface capabilities and a love for the detail of digital interaction.
A minimum of 3 years industry experience is required. This means, we want you to have insight into a marketing agency. The reason this is so important to us is because we need you to understand the pressure points of working at such pace, with forever changing briefs, with a team of wildly fantastic folk who often start early, work late or drink a lot of coffee. It also means you will have work on similar projects and understand the agency lifecycle.
We're looking for a designer that has a sound knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision and a relevant folio showcasing examples of digital design. A collaborative team player who enjoys working closely with other designers, senior team members, and a conceptual department.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Work with creative teams to deliver best in class EDM, social media and landing page designs
- Some design of microsites and web design
- Ensuring pixel perfect design across all user interfaces
- Research and explore latest and emerging design trends
- Apply brand guidelines, typography, photography to create integrated web assets
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of CHEP's design practices and processes
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 3 years digital design experience
- Understanding of the limitations across devices, platforms and email clients
- Experience designing responsive and dynamic EDMs for all devices.
- Experience with digital design software such as Sketch/Photoshop/Invision
- Understanding of basic dynamic content functionality
Other things that would make you excel in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with a team and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
WHO IS CHE PROXIMTY
‘CHEP' are thriving at the moment, having been named B&T's 2017 Agency of the Year and won a raft of international awards.
We're a multi-location, full-service agency that fuses together specialisations ranging from writers and designers, producers and planners, media experts and data analysts, to digital geeks and tech peeps.
Simply click apply below. Be sure to have a folio attached and a personalised Cover Letter. It means a lot ;)
If you know someone in your network who is looking for Digital Design opportunities, we have a variety of them currently so feel free to refer them on directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week