Digital Producer | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Intermediate Digital Producer
We are looking for a solid intermediate Digital Producer to join the world class team at Colenso. This role will be working closely with the Head of Digital Production, UX/Design, Development and Account Service leads to ensure projects seamless delivery and launch. You will be at home looking after all aspects of project delivery, from briefing and planning timelines to delivery. You will also be managing requirements and resources throughout to ensure we deliver on time and budget.
So, who are we after?
- A team player who is keen to contribute to fun-loving working culture.
- Someone who is responsive, succinct and accurate
- Calm and collected under pressure
- Website and application development including integrations with third party systems
- Campaign or other digital communications asset development
- Budgeting & resource allocation
- Traffic Management – managing and scheduling the allocation of production resources to ensure projects are delivered to time and budget.
- Oversee the production of projects from end to end; including the preparation of SOW's; production estimates; facilitating the scoping, design, development and delivery phases, alongside monitoring, reporting and billing
- Budgetary Management, ability to manage scope creep both from a project delivery and financial management aspect, with assistance where required
- Be open to new business opportunities and converting these when appropriate
Desired skills and experience
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working within Advertising or a Digital Agency is preferable.
- Degree in a relevant field
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying sizes at once
- Extremely organised and structured, yet flexible to cater to frequently changing requirements, deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of digital principles and requirements and their relation to user experience
What makes this role unique?
You will get to work with brilliant clients on exciting projects.
You will earn their trust through transparency, dependability, knowledge and managing their expectations effectively through each and every project.
Who are we?
Colenso is an award winning agency and part of the Clemenger Group - New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies.
We have 8 agencies in New Zealand and 16 in Australia. BBDO was named Network of the year (for the 3rd year in a row) and Colenso has just been named #2 Agency in the world!
26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network that has local focus and truly values their staff.
We encourage a good work-life balance and support that through staff initiatives and programmes. This includes massages and free fruit and snacks. Culture and people are our focus and as such we like to enjoy the company of the people we work with.
If interested, please ensure you apply online as we do not accept direct applications.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week