Social Creative | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Attention + Influence is a CHEP division that understands the value of earning attention, instilling trust and exercising influence. It blends the arts and sciences of public relations and content marketing They do media management, PR and influencer strategies for clients like Telstra, Yamaha, Carpet Court and create content and manage platforms for clients like AIA, Fitbit, Coles Liquor, Mazda, AGL and Michael Hill Jewellers.
If advertising is what you say about yourself, our role is to earn you a place in the conversations others are having about you.
By starting with the audience, the things that motivate them, and the cultural forces that influence them, we're able to contribute – not just campaign.
Taking a channel agnostic approach, we add utility, education or entertainment to form a meaningful relationship, translating to brand value and commercial outcomes for the brands we represent.
We earn brands a place in the conversations that matter to them.
Some of our work:
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF SOCIAL CREATIVE
Social used to be about knowing what good customer service looks like. Now it's about standing out. To deliver creative work that cuts through, we need to understand what else is in peoples' newsfeeds and make things that are as (or more) interesting. In the world of social, we're competing against everything, so we need someone with the ability to understand the broader cultural forces and contribute something of value into people's lives, while also delivering a brand message.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Establish and maintain CHEP's social processes, integrating your thinking with the creative and experience teams to create best in class social media content and operations
- Social creative ideation, creation and implementation
- Adding social creative to broader advertising and PR campaigns
- Implementation of social strategy and paid implementation
- Community management
- Applying intrinsic knowledge of social platforms to solve problems
- Liaising with account service to communicate problems and escalate to clients
- Maintain close and productive relationships members of A+I, creative teams, experience, strategy and account service.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Organised and strategic creative thinker
- Adaptable creative thinker and executor
- Good collaborator that makes the work better
- Knowledge of tools: Facebook PowerEditor, Nuvi, native platforms
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- The desire to immerse yourself in the entire agency's capability
- An enthusiasm to test new approaches and learn quickly
- Empathy and being a ‘people person' able to foster collaboration between departments
- Strong problem solving skills
- An interest in future technologies and their applications in social
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week