Media Asset Trafficker | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
At CHE Proximity we solve business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience (in both paid and owned channels) and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
When it comes to staff, we look for individuals who are passionate and dedicated to delivering world-class solutions. People who radiate and bring energy into every conversation and project. People who know who they are and where they are going.
Working with multiple media partners, agency teams and technical platforms your role will require the trafficking of campaign material for the successful collection of campaign data. Whilst still a heavily administrative role, the candidate will sit at the intersection of Media, Data and Creative teams, providing an ideal entry level role into the agency landscape for any candidate. Strong attention to detail, along with polished written and oral communication skills is critical for this role.
- Build, design and analyse targeted campaigns for clients across digital channels
- Create and manage visualisations of analysis using the latest tools and platforms
- Define target audience for campaigns and translate macro level briefs into micro level data requirements.
- Develop systems and processes to manage & interpret data sources
- Develop & maintain relationships with media & technology partners
- This role would suit a recent graduate (from a commercial or strategic course) or someone who has worked within an agency environment as an Intern and is now looking to step up.
- Full training of various platforms and technologies provided
- Is excited to work with Data, Media and Creative teams to implement trafficking solutions.
- Has the ability to multi-task effectively between multiple platforms.
- Has a desire to improve processes and work flows where-ever possible.
- Is articulate in both written and oral communications.
- Is inquisitive by nature, and loves to learn.
- Has an extremely strong attention to detail.
- Enjoys problem solving and strategic discussions.
- Isn't afraid to ask for help when they need it.
- Can work through tasks in a logical and timely manner.
- Wants to work in a fast paced, diverse environment, and growing industry.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week