Senior Account Manager | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager – Integrated advertising
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
We are looking for a new breed of Senior Account Manager
In this Senior Account Manager job you'll drive the delivery of varied content across an online platform for one of our largest clients.
WHO ARE YOU
You're a Senior Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you.
No task is too big for you, actually the bigger the task the better the challenge and there is nothing more rewarding than delivering what others thought was not possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Strategic delivery of digital campaign activity from initial client brief to completion
- Will be the ‘go to' for all things platform related.
- Both onsite and off-site activity
- Management and implementation of content uploads (inc. liaising with other third-party agencies)
- Management of e-newsletter program
- Management of all things social and SEO
- Management and optimization of site performance
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary
- Working in conjunction with the SAD on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities
- Assisting in managing AE time and acting as a mentor to the AE in conjunction with the SAD
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers
- A solid doer with the ability to orchestrate teams of people including internal and external departments to deliver in a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and budget
- A safe pair of hands who can work autonomously managing up as required
- Management of owner communication activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs and strategy decks in collaboration with SAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Overall, we're looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual who is willing to get stuck in and give things a shot.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Have a strong knowledge of digital and an appropriate level of technical competence understanding &/Or exposure of:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Analytics
- Marketing Automation E.g. Oracle/Eloqua
- Understanding of all things marketing automation – lead scoring, lead nurture programs
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong skillset on utilizing CMS platforms
- Has a broad knowledge of SEO and paid media
- Experience in managing juniors (AE level)
- Telco/Tech client experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Most importantly, someone who will be a great team fit
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- Highly developed listening, written and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week