Marketing Consultant (3 and 12 month contracts) | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're on the lookout for outstanding Marketing Consultants (3 month and 12 month contracts) to join our team at Clemenger BBDO and work onsite with one of our biggest clients based in the Docklands.
As a Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of customer communications for number of key strategic campaigns. This role will require significant customer communication using a range of 1:1 media including (but not limited to) SMS, email, online platforms and a strong focus on direct mail.
This role will see you working with a range of internal teams across marketing, strategy, data/analytics, products as well as creative, digital and production partners.
- Manage the production of all campaign elements including creative development, campaign setup and delivery (at times this role is purely executional)
- Track campaign progress, continually optimise and refine and report performance across lead indicators on a regular basis.
- Apply problem solving techniques as required
- Derive insights from previous activity & other sources to translate into campaign strategy.
- Effectively manage allocated budgets and ensure regular and accurate budget tracking and forecasting
- Ensure appropriate sign off from relevant parties including product, legal and compliance
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in delivering end to end multichannel (DM, SMS, eDM, online) BTL campaigns - encompassing program design, creative development, production, budget management and optimisation.
- This role has a strong focus on direct mail and digital communications, experience in this area is mandatory.
- Solid data skills; able to independently design and evaluate reporting to form conclusions and guide decision making.
- Amazing project management and stakeholder management skills.
- A can-do attitude to making things better, and courage to challenge things that have ‘always been done this way'.
- Prior experience utilising Adobe would also be a preference.
About this company:
At Clemenger BBDO the thing we care about most is creativity. Or as we call it, ‘the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different.
We believe the work is the only true measure of an agency. The work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The work is what leads to the sale. The work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer.
All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines, are devoted to the work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week