Print Producer | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Colenso BBDO are looking for an Integrated Producer with solid print experience, to join our team. This role is a key role in production team and the overall Agency.
Purpose of this position:
To deliver the work that no-one else can.
Our Producers are the people within the agency that make ideas happen for the agency and our clients. Without producers, scoping, planning, estimating, managing, wrangling, cat herding, holding the purse strings and generally running teams' lives, the work would never happen, and the world would probably fall apart.
How you will achieve this:
- By understanding the problem, understanding the creative solution, and determining a production solution to make it happen.
- By defining and managing scope, internal resources and expectations to make things happen on-time, and on budget.
- By being extremely detail orientated, and calm under pressure.
- By recommending and working with outside production houses, printers, casting agents and photographers.
- You will be a proven in print and DM production, with a thirst to expand your skillset into the digital world, specifically, digital display and eDM production.
- You will have the ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams.
- Experience in creating and managing project documents: briefs, project plans, work-back schedules, budgets, issue-tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and closely manage production budgets
- Previous agency experience isn't required just solid experience in print and DM production.
Who are we?
Colenso is an award winning agency and part of the Clemenger Group - New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising creative communication companies.
We have 8 agencies in New Zealand and 16 in Australia. BBDO was named Network of the year (for the 3rd year in a row) and Colenso has just been named #2 Agency in the world!
26% of the shares are owned by staff and we are 100% locally managed. We are in the BBDO network which is the world's most effective creative network (290 offices - 90 countries - 17,000+ staff). This means you are part of a highly regarded global network that has local focus and truly values their staff.
We encourage a good work-life balance and support that through staff initiatives and programmes. This includes massages and free fruit and snacks. Culture and people are our focus and as such we like to enjoy the company of the people we work with.
If you're interested, please ensure you apply online via the job ad as we do not accept direct applications.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week