Investment Trader | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity (CHEP) is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF INVESTMENT TRADER
In this Investment Trader job, you'll form a key part of our Media team.
CHEP is a full-service model and the role is centralised within strategic planning in the experience team. Why? Because we believe experience starts with the very first exposure to a brand and so bought and owned channels should be planned together across the entire experience.
Our approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing on this upward trajectory. All of our clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. And they love search (as do we)! They cover a range of industries across education, energy, finance, FMCG, travel and many more
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- An understanding of the industry. Ideally 2+ years of integrated
- experience. Experience on bigger accounts will be preferred.
- Sustain relationships with media partners at a day to day level.
- Great attention to detail.
- Work with and manage all aspects of our media & experience team to get
- the best outcome.
- Work with Account Service in the ongoing management of the client.
- A desire to improve processes and work flows where needed.
- Work in a team and with other departments in the agency to solve client's
- business problems.
- The desire to progress up into more senior roles through trading or
- strategic media planning.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Secure, optimise and deliver above-the-line schedules to budget in line
- with client KPIs and network share agreements.
- Be relentless in the resolution of under deliveries on campaigns.
- Work with the Investment Manager to extract added value on behalf ofclients.
- Ensure timely delivery & accuracy of post campaign reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely flow of billings for clients and media partners
- each month.
- Provide regular positive and negative feedback to improve effectiveness
- of campaign delivery – internally and externally.
- Seamless and concise communication of media plans and deliverables
- with client account service teams (internal department).
- Train and advise the trading exec on tools and market knowledge.
- Find opportunities to drive media firsts which are innovative, effective
- and drive industry development.
- Educating and updating the wider agency on media capabilities and
Experience with media tools
- Spectra MD
- AQX (OzTam, eRam & Nielsen)
- MS Office
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- This role would be ideal for anyone looking to work in an innovative,
- energetic agency and who wants to be part of defining our offer and
- thinking differently.
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week