Front of House - Sydney | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
FRONT OF HOUSE
CHE Proximity is an award winning creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. We work with an enviable range of high profile clients and have a team of highly talented, very creative and curious people.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF FRONT OF HOUSE
As the standout Front of House, your job is to ensure staff and all visitors to CHEP are greeted in an exemplary manner. You will need to demonstrate exceptional people, organisational and administration skills and a passion for CHEP and its people.
As Front of House you are the face of CHEP and have a pivotal role in our client's, visitors and new staff's first impressions. You will need to demonstrate exceptional people and organisation skills and a passion for CHEP and its people. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work:
- A confident, friendly and approachable manner
- An ability to juggle several requests and a relentless determination to see them all through to the end and a rapid understanding of tasks required
- An ability to stay calm under pressure
- A team player with a ‘can do' ‘what else' solution focused attitude
As Front of House you will need to work closely with the EA and Office Manager to ensure CHEP day-to-day requirements are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Greeting and dealing with all clients and CHEP staff requests in a friendly and efficient manner (on the phone and in person)
- Monitoring meeting room management
- Booking couriers, delivering mail around the office
- Monitoring stationary stock and ordering as required
- Monitor daily client visits by liaising with the EA, Office Manager and Account Management
- Ordering any catering for events and meetings and making sure the meetings run smoothly
- Managing the bar area and coffee machine requirements with the ability to make excellent coffees to differing client requests
- Managing and maintaining reception phone lists in a timely manner
- Ensuring the Agency is presentable, clean and organised at all times including reception, break-out areas, meeting rooms and the kitchens
- Monitoring and keeping kitchens stocked with chips/drinks/tea bags etc. and liaising with suppliers to ensure orders, delivery and stock levels are properly managed
- Ensuring the vibe/culture of the agency is fun
- Looking after the staff by overseeing the music, organising the daily snacks (popcorn, fruit, chips, and healthy snacks) and organising weekly social events
- Event Management Assistance when required
- Adhoc errands as requested by EA/Office Manager
- Flexibility to meet the on-going needs of the Agency and Administration team as priorities change
- Exceptional people skills, organisational and administration skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Hospitality experience is preferable.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week