Account Manager - Digital | Sydney | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Account Manager - Digital
CHE Proximity is a creative agency that solves business problems by starting with the value of customers. By combining data, technology, customer experience and disruptive content, we engineer communications that change customer behaviour and motivate greater commercial return.
Our agency is at the intersection of data, technology, customer experience, media and brand. ‘Advertising' isn't the best way to describe what we do at CHE Proximity. We're building the agency of tomorrow, and making people more valuable to brands.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW BREED OF DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
In this Account Manager job you'll work across a high profile client across content, social and CRM campaign activity.
We're looking for an Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provide. Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for you.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. They are the ones you love the most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion. Campaign activity spans one off projects, comms development across an entire customer journey, platform development and ongoing content production.
- Building and nurturing client relationships with a range of different marketing managers and product owners.
- Development and ownership of creative, task and production briefs, timelines and estimates.
- Write creative briefs, contact strategies and strategy decks in collaboration with SAM/SAD and planning that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Working with the SAD on forecasting and revenue reconciliations for all your jobs.
- Owning the JCR and billing process for all your jobs.
- Working in conjunction with the SAD and Client Partner on growing the account and identifying new business opportunities.
- Ensuring agency processes are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency, other agencies on the client roster and external suppliers.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients
- Analytical skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Disciplined, efficient approach to problem solving with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive
- Forward thinking, anticipating client and agency resources next needs
- A profound curiosity about the creative process, consumer attitudes and behaviour, and the implications for how we communicate
- Highly developed listening and communication skills in a client environment, and within the agency
- Solid attention to detail
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week