Account Manager - Brisbane | Brisbane-QLD
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Account Manager – Integrated Advertising
The Clemenger team in Brisbane is looking to hire an integrated Account Manager.
Clemenger Brisbane is a member of BBDO, a full-service marketing communications network operating through 289 offices in 81 countries. The Brisbane office was established in October 1961 and today employs a 35+ strong team of specialists across a wealth of disciplines.
We're looking for an Account Manager with proven integrated advertising experience to join our fun, talented and motivated team.
In this Account Manager job your role is to provide day-to-day management for a variety of creative campaigns across TV, print, digital and OOH with a range of clients across consumer, tourism and government categories.
Who would this role suit?
As an Account Manager you will need to demonstrate a passion for great strategic and creative work and seek at all times to apply that to your role.
Key to this will be:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all projects
- An ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Good organisational mind
- An ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
- An ability to proactively problem solve
- Day-to-day organisation of your accounts - responsibility of the management of work flow, internal administration and day to day financial management.
- Client day-to-day go-to person for requests. As such, you will need to develop strong relationships with your clients working to understand and meet their expectations.
- End-to-end management of the creative and strategic development process - including taking the brief from clients, working with planners to develop creative briefs and strategic responses, helping briefing creative teams, ensuring work is ready to present on time, and that presentation materials are developed as required and participating in the presentation of the work.
- Managing the production process - working with creative, production and account management teams to manage and own the production processes including ensuring timing plans are produced and shared with clients, budgets are approved and billed accordingly, that changes are managed through the system, and that work is delivered to timings.
- Setting up meetings
- Producing & distributing Contact Reports for all meetings
- Producing relevant stimulus for meetings
- Participating in both internal and external meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong integrated experience within a full service creative agency
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to forge strong and well-established relationships
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to problem solve and work as a team to reach solutions
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi task and delegate effectively
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and get the work done with a positive, can-do attitude
- Commitment to contributing to our agency culture.
What does a Clemenger person look like?
They present well. They are radiators not drains. They make the work better.
They have a healthy sense of paranoia. They are closers. They pick themselves up fast after being knocked down. They raise their hands rather than point fingers. They are loved by their clients - not just liked or respected. They are WE not ME. They do the right thing.
We are proud of our award list and those of our clients. Over the last few years we have won in most of the global award shows including, AWARD Awards, New York Festival, One Show, Spikes & Cannes. And while all of these point to our creative capability, we believe the most important awards are those that show we have made a real difference to our client's business, namely our wins with the Effie's and WARC.
To apply to this role or similar positions within the Clemenger Group please send a copy of your CV as well as a brief cover letter to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week