Senior Account Director - 1Mazda | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Director – CX | Digital | CRM – 1Mazda
WHO IS 1MAZDA @ CHE PROXIMTY
Mazda and CHE Proximity have had a long and incredibly successful relationship for over 40 years. Due to the vast, varied and scale work, 1Mazda@CHE Proximity operates as a ‘sub' agency with the larger CHE Proximity agency. This allows us to meet the specific needs of our client with dedicated resource across all departments.
The position currently available is within the Digital & Loyalty Account Service team.
THAT'S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEW BREED OF SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
A Senior Account Director who lives and breathes delivering the best customer experience. Someone who understands the customer journey and identifying opportunity for improvements.
We are looking for someone who understands what it takes to build brand loyalty and retention strategies, but also embraces the opportunity that new technology brings
A problem solver and ‘go-to' for both clients and their team. A motivator with business stakeholder know how who can help the client navigate through the new work of CX & CRM to get change through.
A leader that knows what to do next, and where they're needed most.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Develop best practice loyalty strategies and guide the client on how to execute
- Lead and manage a team to oversee the running of an industry leading communication & loyalty programme
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the post-purchase experience – developing proposals to sell into the client
- Manage and run communication programme budget
- Identify goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets for a given project
- Independently lead and make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams
- Inspiring the team to do the best work of their lives
- Manage overall job P&L
- Mentoring and encouraging those around you
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Great knowledge of web development and QA process
- Strong strategic thinker who is solution orientated
- Strong CX, CRM & Loyalty background
- Prior experience running a blue-chip loyalty programme
- Ability to run integrated campaigns across digital & print
- Ability to manage up and down
- Proactively lead work through the agency
- Ability to immerse in client's business to identify opportunities and build relationships
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
- Forward planner and thinker however not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help their team when needed
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role
- Enjoys presenting to clients
- Enjoys leading and supporting others
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Ability to work cross - department and bring people together to focus on a single goal
- Data – driven
- Ability to build solid relationships – both internally within the agency and with the client
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Collaborator and team player
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers.
Adnews: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year, 2018, Caples 2018: Best in Show, 6 Gold, 9 Silver & 4 Bronze, B&T: Australian Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Advertising Agency of the Year, 2017, B&T: Direct/Performance Agency of the Year, 2017, Mumbrella: Specialist Agency of the Year, 2017, Most Contagious: Top 25 Campaigns of the year x 2, 2017
To apply to this role, or similar positions within The Clemenger Group please send your resume, along with a cover note to Sandra Benskin at Sandra.email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week