Accounts Officer | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We're looking for Billings/Accounts Officer with a passion for finance and great attention to detail to join the GRA Cosway team in Sydney. GRA Cosway is Australia's leading Public Affairs and Financial Communications agency within a leading global network.
In this Accounts Officer job you would take responsibility for all accurate invoicing, collections, management of timesheets and responding to all billing queries.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading Public Affairs agency where you can grow and develop.
You will be joining the finance team and report in to the Finance Director.
Processing a high volume of invoices
- Timesheet collation
- Assisting with contract administration and compliance
- Maintaining revenue data
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the outstanding debtors
- Account Reconciliations
- Accruals, journal entries and prepayments
- Support for Accounts Payable
- Ad hoc duties
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong people skills - you will develop business relationships with high profile clients and provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using BCC / Media Ocean is advantageous to your candidacy for this role as well as previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous reconciliation & collections experience
- Proficiency in Excel - Vlookups and Pivot tables
About this company
GRACosway (part of the Clemenger Group) offers unrivalled market coverage in public affairs and corporate and financial communications counsel. We work with a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients across all industry sectors from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth.
To apply to this role, or similar roles within the Clemenger Group please reach out to Jacqui Mahon at email@example.com
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week