Finance Assistant (Part time) | Auckland-NZ
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Finance Assistant (Part time role)
Our vibrant finance team at 99 are looking for a part-time Finance Assistant to support their existing team of three, which consists of a Finance Director, Finance Manager, and Assistant Accountant. This role is an integral part of the agency, working as an extension of Client services.
We are looking for someone who can work 24 – 28 hours per week, and we flexible on which days they are.
So, who are we after?
This role is responsible for the day-to-day processing for Accounts Payable, bank reconciliations and assisting with other tasks as required. While the role requires a great deal of processing and detail, it is essential that you are able to apply analytics to ensure accuracy at all times.
At 99, there are about 100 staff and a fantastic energetic fast-paced environment that characterizes advertising. You will be someone who is deadline focussed, with great attention to detail, and the ability to step back and see the big picture.
Our team are positive, supportive and thrive on working in a dynamic creative environment.
- Ownership of Accounts Payable ledger
- Entering of invoices daily
- Weekly & monthly supplier payment runs (including International Payments) – ensuring correct payment authorization has been obtained and reconciliation to supplier statement
- Responding to supplier payment queries
- Expense Claim processing and payment
- Processing staff deductions accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring prompt payment deadlines are met and discount invoices are billed monthly
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial tasks as delegated by the Finance Manager/Finance Director such as ad hoc analysis of accounts and expense recoveries
- Reconciling the company credit card on a monthly basis
Other general responsibilities:
- Responding to and owning queries through to completion
- Petty cash: dispense when required, ensuring a job number and receipt for all transactions. Reconcile regularly
- Taxi chits: Issue when required
- Timesheet processing as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
How would we describe ourselves?
We're a customer experience agency, with retail at our heart. We're intelligent and agile, operating at the intersection of creativity, data, technology and content.
Our people curious, inventive, insightful, effective and collaborative and these are the key traits we look for in our staff; which in turn creates our awesome culture. We have fun vibrant offices, a bar, fruit on tap (no that's not called juice), a well-stocked fridge for insatiable all-day snackers, an in-house massage therapist, legendary staff parties and much, much more.
Our purpose is simple. We design experiences that connect people with brands.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a supportive harmonious environment then please submit your application online.
Direct applications will not be considered. Please apply via the job ad.
Please note: Unfortunately, sponsorship is not offered for this role.
All applicants must hold a valid NZ work visa that does not require work sponsorship, be a NZ Resident or a NZ Citizen.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week