Senior Account Manager | Sydney-NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Account Manager – Shopper marketing
About Traffik Group
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full-service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will use your experience to provide agency leadership and guidance across integrated marketing disciplines with a focus on Shopping Marketing. Supported by the Account Director, you'll be working across a wide range of projects, for a variety of brands FMCG, working with budgets of around £200k+. We want a Senior Account Manager who is used to dealing with clients, creatives, and planners, and relationship building is key.
You will assist on pitches where required, both with new clients and with existing clients that sit with a different team.
With support from your AD and the wider team you will be motivated to achieve regular financial targets for your existing clients. You'll be required to deliver campaigns on brief/budget/time; contribute to strategic direction on key client accounts; lead mid-sized pitches; develop and grow business through new business initiatives and networking; resolve issues and mitigate project risks.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management, working with the Traffic Manager, Production Manager(s) and creative/design teams (as required), and managing your immediate team to deliver the elements you delegate to them.
Keeping abreast of your client's brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity, is essential for this role and you will have the opportunity to work closely with your AD to ensure that any creative solution Traffik puts forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
You are people-driven and lead by example as a strong mentor and track the growth and development of your immediate team to ensure their success. Clients see you as their go-to person and they trust you to deliver based on a proven success rate and mutual respect. Client account and relationship management, issues management and new business growth are a focus for your development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- BTL experience – must have shopper marketing experience
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across Shopper and experiential marketing projects
- Excellent brief development, management and execution
- Excellent strategic and creative abilities
- A solid foundation of considered leadership and people management skills
- Must be able to write presentations and present them to clients
- Confidently pitch for new business
- Ability to give clear direction to junior staff and / or wider agency teams / suppliers to ensure they deliver what is required
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the industry
- A solid understanding and knowledge of the retail environment
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- An inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
About this company
We fuse creativity and technology to create memorable experiences that move hearts and change minds. Our specialities include experiential, digital, sponsorship, events and content creation. Innovation sits at the core of what we do.
In a nutshell we're experiential thinkers, for the digital age.
To apply to this role or similar positions within the Clemenger Group please email your CV to Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week