Website Content Producer | Melbourne-VIC
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Web Content Producer
Clemenger BBDO is a full-service agency offering a full suite of capabilities including brand strategy, integrated creative development, CX, digital services, CRM, PR, design, shopper and activation. In the last 12 months the agency has been named World's most creative agency at Cannes Lions and D&AD.
We're looking for a passionate website content producer to coordinate, manage, and update marketing content on a high traffic public facing website for one of our main clients and to support our strategy team with tactical and strategic activities to inform a better content strategy and drive ROI.
We are looking for a driven individual who is adept at using complex content and scheduling systems, comfortable tracking large amounts of information and offers a proven blend of know-how on web best practices, strategic thinking, understanding of ROI and insight into current content trends. You will be responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing an understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. You wil work with marketing managers, digital producers, program managers and designers to execute initiatives. Prior experience producing for a website or digital property is a must. An interest in retail / e-commerce content is a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly renowned and creative agency where you can grow and develop your skills and really push forward in your career.
- Manages daily updates to one of our largest client's ecommerce website through content management system
- Monitors (quality control) content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate
- Proofreads a variety of content types for the website, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements, as well as reflecting brand
- Creates editorial content in collaboration with the digital design team
- Intimately understands business priorities and how they connect to pop culture trends and media
- Supports the strategy team in driving optimisation and ensuring that the web platform is delivering results according to business objectives
- Possesses critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong visual presentation that maximizes communications / sales effectiveness.
- Adept in problem solving and follow-through.
- Develops client relationships and consult on content best practice
- Executes multiple projects simultaneously
- Applies an omni-channel lens across all campaigns identifying opportunities for campaign amplification and digital execution
- Works in collaboration with Clemenger BBDO's digital team of Digital Producers and Designers as well as the digital team of our client
- Ensures that the final results always meet or exceed client expectations
The ideal candidate
- Has equal passion for creativity and technology
- Can roll with the punches and has a flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where you were required to quickly and efficiently react to urgent changes
- Experience with Content Management Systems and web publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Meticulous attention to details; strong organisational skills
- Proven track record of success producing digital content ideally in retail / e-commerce
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and content publishing tools
- Extensive experience with content management systems
- understanding of web production and deployment principles/best practices
- Ability to edit, crop, color-correct graphic images in Photoshop or Sketch
- Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
- Understanding of web best practices, direct response, retail and e-commerce
We currently have TWO open positions for this role so if you know of anyone else in your network please feel free to refer them to this page.
We can only accept valid working visas
Please apply today with a cover letter and your resume
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week